|Project duration:||~1 months|
|Activities:||Idea, design electronics and firmware, prototyping, production, support & warranty|
|Technologies:||STM32 Cortex M0, CAN-bus, RFID, ISO 14443A, C, DipTrace, EmBits|
New Off-Grid system machines have electronically controlled door locks with multiple feedback signals. In order to enable easy installation, we have developed a lock controller which can manage a single door with up to 4 locks. This controller is mounted locally to the door, so for wiring, only the OGS-bus connection is required (ie CAN-bus + 24V power).
- Connections for 4 door lock modules
- Total of 8× digital inputs with 3.3V pullups
- Total of 4× high-side current limited motor drive outputs
- RC522 RFID reader module directly to the PCB or via an RJ12 connection
- CAN-based OGS control® bus to connect with an OGS control® Master
- 50x60mm OEM-style PCB assembly
The system uses NTAG213 key fob tags for the access control. These tags provide encryption capabilities as to greatly reduce tampering possibilities.